ZombieBooth iPhone Photo App Hot
Photo App Online
Who doesn't like zombies, huh? If you've ever wondered how dad, grandma, the kids, the dog, or your state senator would look like as a zombie, you're in luck! ZombieBooth is part zombie making machine, part photo booth. It allows you to take any head shot portrait and turn it into a zombie face and even an animated zombie movie by adding grotesque teeth, eyes, and some scars. The effects aren't perfect, but they are very, very good.
ZombieBooth Feature Summary
- Create zombie faces from photos of faces
- Create animated zombie movies
- Grotesque mouths, teeth, eyes, and scars are added in varying combinations
- Share zombie faces and movies on various social media
- More Zombies!
- Family Zombies!
- Moving Zombies!
- Sometimes ZombieBooth doesn't correctly detect edges of hair and ears, creating weird effects
- I'd like to see a few more elements (types of mouths, eyes) in the mix
- Final images are low resolution, but that can't really be helped
- Pick a photo from your library or take a new photo
- Zoom and crop to create a good head shot
- Line up the eyes and mouth
- Tap an icon or shake the device to load new zombie facial features
- Save a 2D zombie photo to disk
- Save a 3D zombie movie to disk
- Share zombie photos and movies on Facebook, Twitter, email, and YouTube
The animated 3D zombie faces move around, follow your finger as you drag it across the screen, and will even bite if you get too close. Your zombie will growl and sputter, too, if you refuse to get close enough. You can save and share on social media both a regular 2D image of your zombie as well as the 3D movie of your zombie head moving around.
Here's an example of a zombie video on YouTube:
Every zombie created by ZombieBooth will look a little different. MotionPortrait says that over 50 different combinations of facial features can be created, but to be honest they start to look very similar very quickly. I do find myself wishing for a few more elements that could be mixed in.